Status
Not open for further replies.

AyyyDoee

User name: AyyyDoee

What is your in game ALIAS(es) AyyyDoee

Which game is it? Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable) DeezzzNutzz

Server name that you were banned on Hardcore + DLC Maps

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned No idea, if I had to guess early 2018/late 2017 (havent been active on BF4 since).

Admin that banned you (If you remember) No idea, but it says Punkbuster kicks me everytime I join.

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. No idea. Possibly for saying profanity, if so I was most likely not trolling or verbally assaulting someone. I dont do that.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I am banned on this server in particular, but none of the other TBG servers. Dont know why, just reinstalled the game and would love to play a server with all the premium and base game maps.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Not seeing a ban under that alias.

AyyyDoee would be my only alias as its my origin ID as well. I just double checked, got the server name wrong if that makes a difference. Its not the hardcore server, its the regular All Maps + DLC Server. Everytime I join and after 5 seconds it kicks me saying I've been kicked by Punkbuster. This is the only server that does this to me.

That's a punkbuster issue, not a server ban. Try manually udpating your Punkbuster, that usually fixes it.

"AyyyDoee" Banning for Racial Slur!! YALL shotty niggas are wack 5/9/2018 11:40:07 PM"

This will not be lifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back