Status
Not open for further replies.

Coomplejo

User name: Coomplejo

What is your in game ALIAS(es) Coomplejo

Which game is it? batlefield 3

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on TBG.Clan Conquest 64 slot

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 19/4/2019-21/4/2019 ( i dont remember clearly)

Admin that banned you (If you remember) I dont know

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. I'm not sure, I only complained about a hacker who was present on the server I think it was Sunday 4/21/2019 and they banned me with the supposed reason of racist language, etc. I did not occupy any racist language, much less rude to complain, I have always had a good behavior with other players and I think this ban is very unfair. At most I have been kicked for writing in Spanish (and that is forbidden) and I accept it, maybe the administrator felt offended at something .. but only should have kicked me not banned. the server is one of the best in the USA and I like to play there, I am entertained and I only play 2 hours on the weekends, please

Any additional comments you would like to add?

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Hi,

Our chat filter caught the NIG in your chat. I see that it was not intentional as you were talking in your language. Ban lifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back