Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

generalTalisker

User name: generalTalisker

What is your in game ALIAS(es) generalTalisker

Which game is it? BF4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on ! ! ! ! OPERATION LOCKER 60HZ | BF4DB/PPBANS | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned Sometime between 4/29 5pm and now. I think around 9PM ET 4/29.

Admin that banned you (If you remember) no idea

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Punkbuster error when my ip changed.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I'm not good, and everyone knows I don't cheat.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

https://tbgclan.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/5001749

Looks like you made a typo while raging?

Apr 28, 2019 9:02:17 pm omg the knifinig ! ! ! ! OPERATION LOCKER 60HZ | BF4DB/PPBANS | TBGCLAN.COM

Apr 28, 2019 8:57:09 pm why??????????? ! ! ! ! OPERATION LOCKER 60HZ | BF4DB/PPBANS | TBGCLAN.COM

Apr 28, 2019 8:57:06 pm why? ! ! ! ! OPERATION LOCKER 60HZ | BF4DB/PPBANS | TBGCLAN.COM

Apr 28, 2019 7:37:06 pm alskdjfal;ksdf ! ! ! ! OPERATION LOCKER 60HZ | BF4DB/PPBANS | TBGCLAN.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back