Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coomplejo

User name: Coomplejo

What is your in game ALIAS(es) Coomplejo

Which game is it? Batlefield 3

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on ## CONQUEST ALL MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM ##

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 8-5-2019

Admin that banned you (If you remember) I dont have Idea.

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. I have no idea i was banned with Punkbuster.

Any additional comments you would like to add? Gentlemen, yesterday I played normally the game and I closed the application without any type of problem and my behavior was normal, I did not write anything in Spanish, only English. =) A few weeks ago, I was banned for racist reasons, but my ban was lifted, because my comment was poorly written and my native language is Spanish. Is there any reason?

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Please explain this:

Apr 21, 2019 8:05:05 pm a nig jacl ## CONQUEST ALL MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM ##

Hello friend, you know I do not have the minor idea, sometimes the rigor of the battle, I write badly, but I do not write little, and they are strictly related to the game, such as: We need repairs, keep a flag, keep the tank, etc. I understand that it is a bot that analyzes the chat, so I should have written "nig" again, but I have no memory of having written it, because you ban immediately, and I played normally the previous day, and closed the application without any kind of problem. and I was not shown the note in red in which the ban by punkbuster is notified. But I apologize again, from this situation I will be more careful when typing the letters on my keyboard, since the bot is very strict and I personally do not like racist comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back