Admin
User name: 5I5O

What is your in game ALIAS(es) 5I5O

Which game is it? BF4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on Hardcore

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 12:46PM Pacific Time

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Punkbuster

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. misspelled words when talking to Vonzipper

Any additional comments you would like to add? i got stitches on my middle finger and ring finger, so when talking to vonzipper im sure i misspelled a word and i got banned. honest mistake.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

This will be lifted when one of us is available.

I know you guys must be busy but I don't want to be a nuisance, can someone take care of this for me please? Thanks in advance.

I know you guys must be busy but I don't want to be a nuisance, can someone take care of this for me please? Thanks in advance.
Some appeals get getting taken care of faster then others.

As I mentioned, please be patient. It may not happen today.

I get it, you want to be un-banned. Just understand that we have commitments far more important than TBG (faith, family, etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back