Wilian

User name: Wilian

What is your in game ALIAS(es) wilred

Which game is it? btf3

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on tbgclanbtf3 no la

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 30/10/2019, 11:20 am maybe

Admin that banned you (If you remember) i not remmember

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. I apologize, if I offended Kamikaze but it is unfair that the whole team loses because Kamikaze did not want to leave the base with the lav, there was another player with whom we managed to have the lav and advanced to take flags.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I know what its rules are but the most important rule is that the entire team enjoy that they can win without being cheating because some friend of the enemy team prevents them from playing. I requested that they take out kamikaze but it was because I was not advancing with the lav and I was not only upset at that time some players expressed it, but I requested that they take it out and they banned me.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Sorry I can find your alias as “wilred”

Can you please provide your correct alias?

"wilr3d" Banning for Racial Slur!! votekike kamikaze ramming 10/30/2019 9:25:31 AM"

It was a simple typo. Lifted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back