User name: TheCoyoteHunter

What is your in game ALIAS(es) TheCoyoteHunter

Which game is it? BF4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable) Coyote

Server name that you were banned on TBG anr and sea cq

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 2020-07-06 1:15 MT

Admin that banned you (If you remember) unknown

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. unknown

Any additional comments you would like to add? doesn't say ban, just get instantly kicked and msg "Kicked by Admin"

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Are you using a VPN when trying to play? Thats what it looks like from your IP address.

Always do always have, my net is blocked so i have to use a VPN to be able to play, makes for +100 ping but better than nothing.

Sorry good sir but we block the use of VPN's on our servers now. We had a long stream of DDoS attacks and other users playing illegitimately.

That sucks! If VPNs are blocked, then I guess I'm out, I live out in the sticks and this is the only net i have available.
But anyways, thanks for the many hours I have played on yer servers, lots of fun back in the day.
Also, thanks for promptly looking in to it.
Peace!!!

Back