Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnbattlefieldGAMING

User name: johnbattlefieldGAMING

What is your in game ALIAS(es) PxOOxPSHlTTER_Xx

Which game is it? battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable) https://steamcommunity.com/id/penidweiner/ and my current steam name is stinky hog

Server name that you were banned on tbg 60hz naval strike maps

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned saturday may 22 in the pm

Admin that banned you (If you remember) no idea

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. shooting into uncap

Any additional comments you would like to add? shot into uncap in a jet and was killed which is fair, then i got kicked for doing it again supposedly (was shooting a transport heli that had been up for at least 20 seconds) then was banned

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

You were banned for attacking the uncap by shooting with the attack chopper a boat right off the carrier in his redzone. I advised you several times that night that you need to stay away from the enemy spawn, but you failed to heed that advice.

A head/senior admin will review and determine what happens next.

ok, thank you for the response.

>You were banned for attacking the uncap by shooting with the attack chopper a boat right off the carrier in his redzone.
that is true I forgot about that. it was not deliberate or planned out however. i wasn't thinking "hmm i will go attack their uncap"---i wasn't trying to disrespect the admin or ignore your advice---and i wasnt even close enough for their base aa to hit me. i just wasnt even thinking.

i will be more careful in the future and make a conscious effort to avoid the uncap

is there any way to see how long this ban is? the game's messaging is pretty opaque as it just says kicked by punkbuster.
if it's a temp ban i won't appeal it but if it's a permaban i'd like to appeal

Last edited:
fwiw: sequence of events

1: in a jet i shoot down a transport heli within 10 secs of it taking off. am slain by admin
2: in the same jet, i shoot down a transport heli, but this time it's been more like 20 seconds after it's lifted off and it's almost reached a point at this point
i got kicked for this

map changes

3: in attack heli, i shoot from close to the main island on mortar at a attack boat next to the carrier. i got kicked, banned.

i understand why i was banned but i would like a second chance. i wasn't trying to intentionally break the rules or start trouble, i made a mistake.

Last edited:
This form is your appeal, like I said a senior/head admin will review when available. Patience is key.

Since you acknowledged the mistake and have promissed to play by the server rules in the future, we will lift this ban on Tuesday around 5pm est. If it has not been lifted at that time, please respond to this thread as a reminder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back