Not open for further replies.

johnbattlefieldGAMING

User name: johnbattlefieldGAMING

What is your in game ALIAS(es) PxOOxPSHlTTER_Xx

Which game is it? bf4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable) https://steamcommunity.com/id/penidweiner/

Server name that you were banned on naval strike again

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 7pm est

Admin that banned you (If you remember) do not know. maybe pedro if he is an admin

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. racial slurs

Any additional comments you would like to add? i did not expect to be back here so soon. i got into an argument with pedro_20_cc or something over some rule, called him a pussy, then he called his admin buddy and i got banned for saying racial slurs. was i trash talking? sure. racial slurs? give me a break

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Cool story bruh
May 26, 2021 6:14:47 pm instead of just bannign them yourself

Your mis-spelling in blue above "tripped" the auto racial slur filter.

A head/senior admin will review when one is available.

You seemed to be enjoying yourself talking about your unfair server ban for baserape and thinking that Pedro is an admin, but he is a regular player just like you are.

Below is a screenshot from the video when you decided to baserape the RCB in his redzone close to the carrier in the attack chopper since you think it was unfair.

shitter baserape.png

i said i could understand being banned. i said i disagreed, said no admin was an idiot as pedro was trying to shove into my mouth but i disagreed with the final verdict. i also said that as a result of the ban and it being against the server rules, i was playing extremely carefully to avoid breaking the rules with any potential baserape as evidently it was against the rules whether i agreed with them or not.

which led to the situation that i talked about in the suggestion as i feel like the rules have a large and frustrating potential loophole

or maybe im just bad at the game idk

response to image: was going for the guy on the island, i think i got shot at not 100% but i got distracted. can see why it was against the rules especially when its laid out like that, but it was just frustrating in the moment as it felt like i fired maybe one or two hydras then was kicked, while it seems like that rules is more to prevent actual spawncamping denying to the point that someone dies instantly whnen spawning or cant leave their base. but i again said that i could see why it was against the rules and as a result have been playing very carefully.

sorry for causing a hassle

Last edited:
ok... Ban lifted for the type-o

Suggestions...

Move far away from the uncaps before engaging = no problems

Hide chat if someone is getting on your nerves = no problems

Play the game and have fun = no problems

Getting the drunken cow involved with further infractions = PROBLEMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back