Ban Request

usmcsnipes

I would like to put in a ban request for [FR%]Maxime76 or [FR%] Maxime76 not sure if it has a space or not. This person had join in the game i was coming in to heal at the titan and they came up and rammed me. Next round I was first in line for a gunship and she came up with demopacks and blew me off the titan and took the gunship. I would like to have this person banned for not following the rules and for now respecting a fellow player.

Thanks,
usmcsnipes

Thanks for the info snipes, but it would help if we knew which server and time. I'm sure a founder or head admin will reply soon.

She??,

I would have got in her squad and find out what her deal was, tell her thats not very lady like and I would have told her to knock her shit off unless "she" wants to get a ban tramp stamp

ya if this helps it was on Suez Canal server TBG and about 11:10 A.M. on Tuesday, January 20

This happen to me also. I was waiting in line to be a gunner and got rdx when the gun ship appeared.....I think it was the same person. The time frame sounds the same.

Id say banning is a lil bit too much, she sure deservers the kick and or warning, and if she does this again she'd get banned.

I just laughed when it happen to me. I was like WTF then realized why that person did it..........lol. I just stared and said dam I guess that person wanted to fly.......my wife came over and ask what I was laughing @ and I told her what happen she said.....what a jerk.................LOL

Back