Banned for typing racist word and I am not racist!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbsy2002

BANNED
BANNED
Back in July I noticed I had been banned from TBGclan bf3 server. When I inquired two head admins said i am racist for typing the word beaner in chat.

I am Canadian and had never heard that word before, I said I didnt type as in I never meant to type that.

I have been playing on the same server for more than 3 years and was int he top 40 all time player stats.

Yet, by their server and log and admins I am deemed a out right racist, with no context in regards to how that word was actually used.

I believe your racist banning system is flawed and you know it based on some of the comments of the admins.

I am begging you guys to actually review my record and not rely on server logs to deem me a racist.

ASK some of the folks I have played with i.e. some of the top 40 people and others who have been playing their for years.

And for the record this is the second time I have been banned for misspelled word etc.

And to Newbies on their servers be careful of the words you type u may be judged based on a spelling mistake, period.

Any help in this regards would be greatly appreciated.

Have a fine day all.

First off this:

http://www.tbgclan.com/threads/appealing-my-ban.45547/#post-289962

Pretty much sums up the reason you suddenly post this thread.

Second of all, this is in no way, shape, or form that we are calling you racist. That is something you, on your own, have concluded. The HAs pointed out the use of a racial slur and nothing more.

Third, if you didn't know what a racial slur was, wouldn't have it been more prudent to say, alt-tab out and look it up or send a PM or post a thread on a possible racist term?

So to sum up:

The ban is final. It is in line with our zero tolerance policy on racial slurs.

- GhstOps6

First off this:

http://www.tbgclan.com/threads/appealing-my-ban.45547/#post-289962

Pretty much sums up the reason you suddenly post this thread.

Second of all, this is in no way, shape, or form that we are calling you racist. That is something you, on your own, have concluded. The HAs pointed out the use of a racial slur and nothing more.

Third, if you didn't know what a racial slur was, wouldn't have it been more prudent to say, alt-tab out and look it up or send a PM or post a thread on a possible racist term?

So to sum up:

The ban is final. It is in line with our zero tolerance policy on racial slurs.

- GhstOps6

Why would I look up a fucking word that was mis-spelled or spelling mistake?

I just want others to know your procedure, is not fair, nor clear.

Why would I look up a fucking word that was mis-spelled or spelling mistake?

I just want others to know your procedure, is not fair, nor clear.

In addition I have been on your servers for years, why would I use a racial slur (repeating myself), because you have not mentioned that.

I believe you should leave that up to the players at the time, they would know who was a racist and call them on their shit.

That would be way fairer that relying on one word from a server log, that you take as gospel.

Best, you just say Its our server, fair or not, we can just ban you when we like.

Its true, cause I don't contribute a red cent.

In addition I have been on your servers for years, why would I use a racial slur (repeating myself), because you have not mentioned that.

I believe you should leave that up to the players at the time, they would know who was a racist and call them on their shit.

That would be way fairer that relying on one word from a server log, that you take as gospel.

Best, you just say Its our server, fair or not, we can just ban you when we like.

Its true, cause I don't contribute a red cent.

The rules are simple enough to follow @bubbsy2002. And yes the whole chat log was reviewed, not just your one word response, so knock off the 'I'm the victim' response and man up.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back