Soulzz

Founder
Retired Founder
1.50 Beta was released today.
For 1.50 information go here:
http://forums.ea.com/mboards/thread.jspa?threadID=363853

To leave feedback go here:
http://forums.ea.com/mboards/thread.jspa?threadID=363884

Message was edited by: xxbigbacon (EA.com)

NOTE

This is a BETA patch so you may run into issues running this.
THIS IS NOT AN FINAL PATCH.
Please make sure to backup your current 2142 folder if you want to test out the new patch.

Stats are not counted if you are using the BETA patch.

Again, I repeat, THIS IS A BETA

Posted from the EA General Discussion forums.

To play both patches without reinstalling please do this:

This works roughly the same way in both Windows XP and Windows Vista

Step 1. FOR XP - XP users navigate to C:/Program Files/Electronic Arts/Battlefield 2142
Step 1. FOR VISTA - Vista users navigate to C:/Program Files (x86)/Electronic Arts/Battlefield 2142
Step 2. FOR BOTH XP AND VISTA - Make a folder either on your desktop or on a separate harddrive and call it Battlefield 1.40 game patch
Step 3. FOR BOTH XP AND VISTA - Make a second folder on your desktop or a second harddrive that says Battlefield 1.50 beta game patch
Step 4. FOR XP and VISTA USERS - Right-click on the folder named Battlefield 2142 in your Electronic Arts directory and select copy.
Step 5. FOR XP AND VISTA USERS - Paste the directory that you just copied into the folder your created for the 1.40 patch.
Step 6. FOR XP USERS - Navigate to My Documents - > Battlefield 2142. I highly suggest to rename this folder to BF2142 my documents 1.40 so as to bring no confusion.
Step 6. FOR VISTA USERS - Navigate to C:/Users/YOURNAME/Documents/Battlefield 2142 and do the same step for renaming your files.

The reason I'm having you guys create 2 separate folders for this game is so you don't have to reinstall. One folder is simply for 1.40 and the other is for the beta 1.50. If you have any further questions ask me on Ventrilo, Xfire or through PM. Thanks!

Back