BF3 - 71619328

Turbo

*Game: BF3

*Server Name: The only one lol

*Date/time: 7/27/14 1am-3am

*Player Name: 71619328, other player name was yukatea, but he was not as suspect

*Offense: Many people claimed many things for both players, 71619328 had a round from the gods

Evidence: http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php?p=71619328
He checks clean now, but looked very suspicious. Don't know enough about stats to tell the difference.
Also,

Comments: Don't know enough about stat averages to make call. lucky round or hacks, not sure

Nothing in his stats. Clean on pbbans. But that's a pretty high score nevertheless.

Exactly why I didn't just ban him then and there. It was either a gift from god that round, or hackz. The round before he did extremely well too. best of the team and game. fishy for sure, but clean history, unless he just started using them. I guess keep an eye out.

I was about to come here and post about this guy. He was on your server last night for a long time . He is using some sort of cheat to put up the numbers he is posting. He kills guys so quickly it cant be legit. Been around a long time in this game and I know a cheater when I see one.

what map was this on turbo?

added bf3 server stats on gameme page.

Last edited:
Metro was this round I believe, or the map just before it in the rotation. It was 2am ;) I wasn't coherent enough lol

Metro was this round I believe, or the map just before it in the rotation. It was 2am ;) I wasn't coherent enough lol

If you can find the battlelog report of the match, it will tell you what map it was. ;)

It was the Grand Bazaar, 22 hrs ago, and 27 min match

I can neither confirm nor deny, and no one mentioned it in chat, but no one mentioned him in any vehicle. sounded to me like it was all on foot.

I looked at him the round previous real quick and he didn't show any major signs like this, so I kinda blew it off. Thats my bad for giving him a pass since he was squeaky clean, and not looking until after the round.

Back