BF3, [ACE]Th3Cursed, 1/19/2013

Frozenguy_RS

Game: BF3

*Server Name: TBGclan.com | 24/7 AIR MAPS 1000 TICKET | 64P | NO LAG

*Date/time: 1/19/2013 approx 11-11:30am PST

*Player Name: [ACE]Th3Cursed

*Offense: Team killing
Unfortunately I didn't have fraps recording at the exact time but he had the audacity to admit it and try and antagonize me. It's just really annoying to play when I get some free time and have to deal with this.
The picture shows him admitting to it and taking off in the chopper after killing me. The video is where the picture came from. I can do full quality it's just it was either 2min upload or 1 hour.
Thanks for your time considering this.

cursed.jpg

[video=youtube;pGSeAbevoQM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGSeAbevoQM&feature=youtu.be[/video]

I will read the chat logs, not too hard to find, thanks for report.

I have banned him now and waiting for him to appeal, if he does.

Hope you know I didn't even get in a jet that game. I could of said any vehicle, even a building, and you would take that as an offense and try and get me banned. EVERY single time me and rifleman are in the server, you make is YOUR business to troll us over and over and over, for doing NOTHING. I didn't run you over with that jet, someone else did. I didn't run you over with ANYTHING that game. I have the audacity?, you make me laugh kid, Aerospace engineer... If you were so mature about it, you wouldn't be sitting there trolling me and rifle for being good in a vehicle. I think you're just jealous of us to be quite honest, that's all you do every time we see you, all you say is, "what is our chopper doing" and "what is our aa doing". You say that knowing that ME and RIFLE are in these vehicles, look at our stats dude. Are you seriously going to sit and think that WE are bad? Got to be kidding me. You troll us non-stop until we leave the server or you get your so called "evidence" for running you over, which we didn't do.

The smacktard comment was quite nice for my ban. I felt like typing like a idiot so I could prove a point to him, so he could shut up. But he kept on and on. He'll keep talking, he doesn't understand how the vehicles work in this game and gets jealous of people who can use them properly so he'll try to get people banned so they don't do well in the vehicles.

This isn't the first time he's done this to us. He thinks we are the instigators? We're the god damn victims of his constant trolling. We did not run YOU or anyone else that game. I died the same time you got ran over by that jet, but I wasn't in it.

Frozenguy I'm going to be pulling a few days worth of logs, but i have to tell you I have never had an issue with Cursed or Rifleman in all the time they have been playing on our servers. I have had an issue with you just the other day with you jumping the line on the for the helicopter. Not only di you jump the line in front of three other people you had the audacity to tell me to get out. Even if you asked me to get out i would not have since you clearly cut the line in front of the gunner I had with me in TS and another player waiting patiently.

We'll see what the logs say, but I'm pretty sure you're the problem here and in other situations recently.

Thank you Bob.. If you only knew how much trouble this guy causes.. Finally someone else has had issues with him too.

It got to a point today I asked him to please leave.. I knew he was there to cause problems.

Frozenguy I'm going to be pulling a few days worth of logs, but i have to tell you I have never had an issue with Cursed or Rifleman in all the time they have been playing on our servers. I have had an issue with you just the other day with you jumping the line on the for the helicopter. Not only di you jump the line in front of three other people you had the audacity to tell me to get out. Even if you asked me to get out i would not have since you clearly cut the line in front of the gunner I had with me in TS and another player waiting patiently.

We'll see what the logs say, but I'm pretty sure you're the problem here and in other situations recently.

Bob I don't cut in line. I had just logged on and hadn't realized there was line, honestly. The reason I said flat out "no" (not even realizing you were admin) is because it seems to be a common occurrence that people like to team up with their buddies (disregarding the line) which can make jumping into the chopper every once in awhile even more difficult. Many end up team killing people who wont get out.

I don't have time to just pick someone out at random and try to get him told to knock it off by admin, risking a ban. Especially considering his contribution to the team. I have never denied his skill in a chopper.

I have also had issues with you frozenguy and never had issues with rifleman or cursed. Rifle and cursed I don't know if you guys did or didn't but here is your warning. Don't be assholes.
To you frozen......This is your warning, you have come to our forums and called out some regulars that I have been playing with for some time, I gave you the benefit of the doubt and warned them. So if I find out that your report is not true and you are the one who was trolling you will be banned and I will not lift it. If Bob or myself catches you trolling the server you will be banned.
I don't recall any issue with you.

As for my warning, with all due respect I have only officially called out one person other than cursed. And it was completely clear that first guy was team killing in the video I posted; of him team killing me. This was the second report I've made and unfortunately didn't have the clear cut evidence I did before.

I take note, to your trolling comment/warning. Although I disagree I ever trolled the server, I can assure you there wont be anything near trolling from me.

I've had a LOT of problems with Th3Cursed in our servers, he has killed me many many times in the jet and frankly I'm fucking tired of it.

Back