BF3 loading screen freeze

JohnBerry13

Does anyone know why bf3 freezes on loading screen? ONLY in multiplayer!, campaing loads/works fine it has never happened before, but now whenever i try to play any multiplayer it starts loading then freezes, just the game, the system is working fine.... i just uninstalled/reinstalled the game, punkbuster and repaired with origin and nothing, crystaldisk says my hdd is good, so i just ran out of ideas of what might be, since never before had a single problem, it started happening just a few days before... every other game works fine :(

Neziwi

You don't have another drive you can try the game on? I've had a drive fail before but everything looked fine in testing. Maybe update/rollback GPU drivers, reinstall DirectX, and try launching the game through a different browser like Firefox to help eliminate possible causes. Good luck.

JohnBerry13

You don't have another drive you can try the game on? I've had a drive fail before but everything looked fine in testing. Maybe update/rollback GPU drivers, reinstall DirectX, and try launching the game through a different browser like Firefox to help eliminate possible causes. Good luck.
Well apparently either the latest Nvidia driver or Nvidia GeForce experience were fucking with me, i DDU all graphic stuff, and installed a driver from 2 months ago, now i just joined metro a couple of times and it worked fine at least for now lol... Still I'll buy a freaking SSD asap just in case, Thanks a lot Neziwi!

2Tartu

Senior Admin
Senior Admin
Well apparently either the latest Nvidia driver or Nvidia GeForce experience were fucking with me, i DDU all graphic stuff, and installed a driver from 2 months ago, now i just joined metro a couple of times and it worked fine at least for now lol... Still I'll buy a freaking SSD asap just in case, Thanks a lot Neziwi!
You can check your HDD's health with this great software: https://www.hdsentinel.com
It's enough even with the trial version.

JohnBerry13

Thanks! it says is all good, just like crystaldisk, i say it was geforce experience or the latest driver causing problems but thanks!

2Tartu

Senior Admin
Senior Admin
Thanks! it says is all good, just like crystaldisk, i say it was geforce experience or the latest driver causing problems but thanks!
yeah, it's a slight improvement on crystaldisk :)