BF4 Hardcore server map options

smadiq1991

Hello,

I noticed that your BF4 Hardcore all maps server crashes its expansion pack maps very often. Are you doing this on purpose? Or is this something you can fix? It'd be great if you have have all those expansion maps running at all times, not occasionally crashing like this.

It resets to base maps when there is a less than a certain amount of players in the server. Always been setup like that. I can see if I can adjust the minimum player count.

It resets to base maps when there is a less than a certain amount of players in the server. Always been setup like that. I can see if I can adjust the minimum player count.
Two days ago, the server had lost packets many times.

Especially when I fly the AH-6J helicopter, I can clearly feel very abnormal movement.

When I fly up, I suddenly lose control and fall straight down, but there is no explosion.

The same happens when I use LAV-25, I hope you can check the related chart report.

And evaluate whether to change the port setting.

Because I think the DDoS attackers want to reduce the number of players.

Can you evaluate?

Battlefield 4 Screenshot 2023.06.15 - 01.06.33.70 EST
Battlefield 4 Screenshot 2023.06.15 - 13.06.33.70.png

I think it happened around this time, The server transfer curve soared directly = lost packet 100%, And it will happen more than 10 seconds in 1 minute.

This may need to be confirmed with the server provider.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot. I and my buddy enjoy this hardcore server a lot better than your other BF4 servers. I'd appreciate it very much if you can somehow keep the server running all the expansion maps more often than before.

Back