Bizarre! Absolutely Bizarre!

Howling_Fury

So....

When I am playing Battlefield 4 and on Team Speak with the boys, my game crashes.

If I am not in Team Speak and playing Battlefield 4 I do not crash!

WTF!

Anyway after Red told me it could be a sound issue, I put a sound card (instead of onboard) it still happens. It could still be a sound issue, but Ill be damned if I can figure out what the problem is. I've been playing on-line games for 20 years and this is the first time I have ever had problems.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Specs:
Intel DZ68DB LGA Socket 1155 Motherboard
EVGA GeForce GTX570 HD Video Card w/ 2560 MB GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 DirectX 11
Silent Pro Gold 1200w 80 Plus Gold Certified Power Supply
Corsair Vegeance DDR3 PC3-12,800 1600Mhz / 9-9-9-24 CAS Latency Memory (16G Total) Intel XMP Ready
WD Black WD1502FAEX 1.5TB Hard Drive 3.5 SATA 7200 RPM 64MB Cache
Intel Core I7-2600K QuadCore 8MB L3 Cache, 1MB L2 Cache, 3.4 Ghz
PCIe SB X-Fi Titanium Fatality Pro Series Sound card

OS is Windows 7 x64

I got a few suggestions for you

1. If you use the TS game overlay, disable it and see if it still happens.
2. Check your Graphics card driver and make sure it is updated. Use the beta drivers if avaiable
3. In the nvidia control panel, use CPU as PhyX instead of your GPU
4. Try switching the game from Fullscreen mode to Borderless Window

Does it happen in any other games?
Update you sound card drivers?

I've had this exact issue in the past. For me it was my Realtek audio drivers. They are still an issue to this day. I'd make sure everything is updated as well system wide. Seems to me when I run into odd game crashes or freezes there seems to be an update as well for something on my system waiting for some attention. Alternatively, if you have made any recent changes maybe roll back to previous settings/drivers. You might want to consider reinstalling your nvidia drivers as well. Uninstall them, restart, and do a "clean" install leaving out the 3d vision drivers and HD audio stuff. This was suggested to me in the past here and in one case solved my issue at the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya I do not use the realtek, I know exactly what you mean. I put the game in "borderless" window as Kokuei suggested and didn't crash, so I am hoping this solves it.

Thanks guys :)

Minor Adjustment Hammer
26690_700x700.jpg

what is that handle made of??? It doesnt look very strong, I probably would break it within a 100rebar steaks....
It's cushion grip man.......not for doing work. Just minor adjustments on computers and other electronics.

You ever shake a guys hand and think...."That guy has the softest bitch hands ever!"?
That's hammer is built for him.

that sounds like that should be in every BII for commo equipment in the military!

I have total bitch hands but I oil and wax concrete forms all day.
sounds fucking fun. I take it some pretty big forms? I love working concrete, tough as shit, full body workout, but at the end of the day, and it loooks good...worth it!

When you have to put 2 40 ton pendant cranes together to pick the stuff up, I would say that is pretty big. Full body workout for sure I have put on 10 pounds of muscle in a little over 2 months. I really love my job now that I think about it.

When you have to put 2 40 ton pendant cranes together to pick the stuff up, I would say that is pretty big. Full body workout for sure I have put on 10 pounds of muscle in a little over 2 months. I really love my job now that I think about it.

My job is cool....I love Blow Jobs more!

Back