Can Electronic Arts make a 'Battlefield' game that works?

yup. good stuff

Sent via Tapatalk carrier pigeon via Nexus 5.

Until they change the fundamental way they look at players as people and not sheep, I don't see this happening. And even then, it will take a monumental amount of change internally to get EA to listen to its developers instead of its share holders. Too many times this company is willing to destroy a series in order to make a quick buck instead taking the time to create a fantastic game that will keep money flowing longer.

But then again, I'm that gamer who has completely given up on Battlefield as a good game.

you guys will be running for the salt lick as soon as it gets put out

I need this in my sig-
Last $70 EA got from me was BFBC2. If you would like to attend a 12 step program so you can get off of EA too, all you have to do is admit your powerless.

Far from powerless. I'm on step 11: not giving a fuck. Step 12 is pretty much self-explanatory: no more money goes to EA. I may not be able to affect change by myself, but they WILL not receive any more money from me.

I appreciate this post and I have many comments but I'll keep it short with this video (not made by me)

Read the topic title, that's it. Short answer... NO!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

N O. Although I just sighed up to find out.

I'm an 80's kid and in the early 90's. EA was a great brand putting out titles, graphics and motion. That was never seen before. They where great with out trying. I truly think it was the melting pot of talent in America. That made EA the force it is today. Surly not the current establishment running it into the ground

]I surly hope this story is playing games with the people. OG EA was a special brand. It was making mind blowing games that were never normal. Trail blazers would be the best statement for them. That didn't need videoed hype. Just solid gameplay resonated with the public.[/FONT]

Last edited:
Back