Canadian War Museum Ottawa

ColdIceShot

Good day guys,

Thought I could share this experience since it's related to our games. Recently I was in Ottawa for a conference and we had a special evening/diner in the Canadian War Museum of Ottawa. Just AMAZING! I am definetely not a museum guy but this war museum have an amazing tank collection from few different countries bar in world war's and more recent wars. Here is some picture for you guys, it's not all my pictures cause my phone was full storage ^^
General view of the kind of setup
dde7f121e2.jpg

General view of what the evening look like:
dde6392eba.jpg

And here is the real deal, I took this one myself you will definitely recognize this one of from BF1 :p
de0d9a9575.jpg

General view of the kind of line up of ttanks, we had over 30 types of tanks total there
de0e666d20.jpg

de0fb5411b.jpg

dde93d65d3.jpg

This one bellow is very special vehicle that I did not know existed, they use to take that to climb a hill or something too high for soldier. It has a mechanical bridge on the top of the vehicle.
dde8bd2a66.jpg

Different vehicle
de0cb8db85.jpg

Finally we had a very special war hero speaker, Major-General (ret’d) Lewis MacKenzie that told us a speach about leadership and few war stories. Was amazing!
ddec644f78.png

I suggest to anybody that go in Ottawa to visit this museum, there is way more than tanks too.

Back