Chalkoutline (Possible aimbot or hack?)

sarentack

Started keeping an eye on this guy not long after he came into the game, noticed he was coming around corners and shooting through objects at times as not as much he knew they were there, but what position they were in, prone or laying down without hesitation, I thought for a while it was a wall hack, recorded demo for 7 min duration of game play of him, cant really say I found any wall hacking going on that I could tell, half way through the process, I was noticing something strange, how jumpy his aim and movement was, often it would turn instantly 90-180 degrees where the enemies are precisely and he would head in that direction (I kind of thought it was an aimbot that went off sporatically without the continous firing), couple points in this game you would almost think it was an aimbot being used on some kills where you go hmmm, I cant really say this type of behavior was constantly occuring, but it happened enough, heres the video.

So maybe you can judge this.

http://www.xfire.com/video/141a28/

ill add him to my list of people to watch. i cant tell crap from your videos they are all jittery, i dont know if its because your using xfire or if its your connection or just your comp. even if he was spinning 180 and going toward the enemy its hard to tell with this video the framerate is to low.

No its because the settings I use for the xfire video is set at 100FPS, I am going tune that down so it dont get laggy. I noticed it to. I might just re-record it at lower FPS so it wont lag and reupload it.

[quote1253280165=Misiek]
I don't know if I would call that an Aimbot.
[/quote1253280165]

Well the thing is ive seen something similar before, but its not very often, last time ive seen it was in COD4, and it took a few weeks for them to be banned for it because it was the PB program itself that had actually caught it. What it does is just flips them in direction but its not a precise lock on.

if this guy has it or not, I dont know, I just find some of his kills kind of fishy and notice alot of the 80 and 120 degree turns that hit right at the general target area of the enemy.

much better. to me it doesnt look like much seems like he just camps those areas. so he prolly knows where people always kill him from. some suspicious activity early in the vid but nothing i would count as a hack. ill check him out next time i see him

yeah the beginning its like, ok no one is coming while I am here, I can see everything, and their is no one around me with a possible camouflage perk on, thats the vibe I kind of got a couple times to when I spectated him which was kind of odd.

But I just dont know, I would think if his mouse sensitivity was high it would jerk so fast on all his movements and aims, it just dont do that all the time so......

not everyone uses a mouse and keyboard. some people use gamepads and their movements are very quick and precise in the right hands.

Back