Cheaters and Hackers

woogie_boogie

HAve any of you noticed how hard it is to kill certain players? Last night one of my clan members had an issue with a guy in an APC that was almost invincible! he shot him twice with a pilum and another guy shot him 3 times in the back end of the apc with out shields on and barely did any damage. At the end of the round he had 92 kills and 2 deaths! how the heck did he do that!!! Saw another player kill me with the Voss then drop an apm mine right after that ( I was support) where did the APM come from? Anyway just keep an eye out and see what you guy think. This is one of the best 2142 servers out there and I i don't want it to get over run and end up like w8liftin's server! full of cheaters!

Woogie

let an admin know who it is. We are in the air and cant do much unless you whisper us to players name and what he is doing...thanks 053

not all of us are in the air, if you see me on i'm a ground and pound guy i'll handle it

There will be 4 or 5 of us on tonight (<=GBRH=> clan) and we will point them out. We need to use skill not hacks and cheats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool beans - looking forward to playing with ya'll tonight :)

no really tho, thanks for the heads up. if they have a clan tag i have a suspicion. we value the help from long time regulars and have trust in them. let us know if you have any in-game problems. if for some reason there is no current admin, post on the shout box if you can. one of us can help.

when we move to our dual quad core box we will have battlerecorder enabled. It will be much easier to view each player.

alphaownage was the guys name. He was in an apc and he could kill you with about 2 or 3 shots with a machine gun! and from a long ways off! He said he was one of the best players on 2142 and has been for a long time. Watch this guy.

you should see alphaownage's stats!!! he must be a freaking god!!!!! APC 651 kills 33 deaths! hhhmmm!

Back