could this be it?

Matt-aka-FAST

TBG Founder
Leadership
So i looked here http://www.game-monitor.com/search.php?=undefined&search=moving&vars=&game=bf2142

Look at their graph history, none of the servers crashed, they just died off. Could it be disabling titan movement causes crashing. I must say before they introduced the ability to lock server i never experience this much crashing on servers before. Maybe someone needs to tell them, its the auto balancing, team switching and locking titan movement that cause servers to crash

So you think the secret is AB off, team switching and moving titans??? Interesting..

im saying autio balance off, team switching off preferably and titan movement ON LOL. Our server has yet to crash I believe

I'd personally prefer 24/7 Titan Movement if we can keep the server from crashing (if that's what it takes). As for leaks, we could try all maps. Don't know if people will like it though.

most titan movement with no crashes, play ALL maps, (movement). However I see there are servers that lock movement, play all map and hardly any crashes, maybe once a day. But yes our moving titan server crashed only once.

Lets give the moving titan a shot on all maps. Give it a day and see if it crashes *fingers crossed*.

Back