Evil&Killa out to disney

KillaSer

It is almost EvilCuttie's bday (Dec. 7th) and I am as a birthday present taking her to Disney. She always wanted to go, so we are taking a road trip over there, yes, from NY to FL. I think its going to be a lot of fun. We will be leaving this Sunday early in the morning and most likely be gone for a good couple of weeks. We will take our laptops with us and sure will check the site, but no gaming, it is a vacation for fucks sake!

haha. Disney! Can I come too? j/k

Have fun, say hi to Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck for me and don't solo tv them either even if they are pissing you off lol.

=D

Oh happy early birthday Kamilla! 072

I was stationed at Eglin AFB, FL and would make the trip to PA several times a year to visit family so I know your in for a long drive. Best time to drive is at night if you can.
Happy Birthday and have fun.

that is a long drive! i drove up from jacksonville to new york that was 16 hours or 17 maybe.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVIL You all have a safe trip and have a kick ass time. Dont forget to take my special sauce with ya. LOL Peace.

if you go to the magic kingdom find the buzz lightyear ride/game. i owned my wife on it while we were on our honeymoon there.

new high score 002 021

buzz.jpg

[blockquote]if you go to the magic kingdom find the buzz lightyear ride/game. i owned my wife on it while we were on our honeymoon there.[/blockquote]

Hey, that's not right. That's a family atmosphere at Disney. It's no place for that kind of behavior. Good God man, there were probably kids watching! 032

LOL, thank you dudes for your best wishes, we sure are looking forward to kick it with Evil over there. I know she can barely sleep this is how much she anticipates this. CJ I drove before to Miami I know it is a looong ass drive, this is why I am taking my mom's "fuel efficient"Honda over there and not my galons chugging Rover. And Big Dogg no one can survive trip this long without sause so special like yours, can we have one bucket to go please? LOL. Roth, I am sure Evil wont let me miss any of the rides there as she is just a big baby, she already told me that she wont miss a thing there, so Buzz is a must!!

I was there for 2 weeks last year over Christmas / New years with my My wife ,Kids and inlaws. Well the actual day my Wife and Kids went to the Magic Kingdom I met up with my bro's and went to Island of Adventure and universal studios. These are not to far away and are great to stop by if you have the time and specialty if you have never been there.

Back