FINAL COUNTDOWN!

lFallenl

Hey guys just posting to let you all know that I am on my final week here at ALC.....finally! Shit is crazy, we saw an Infantry ALC class arrive a week and a half after we did and saw them leave about a week and a half before our graduation date. We were having like 3 tests a week for the first 4 weeks (2 written and a terrain board test), not to mention the various reports we had to do for our assigned country as well as other crap. So needless to say its been a rough month and a half with a lot of studying (fucking doctrine), but glad I am finally about done.

Fucking Recruiting really sucks the big one and I wish I could have done this awhile back, but I guess everything happens for a reason :/ Hopefully now I will be able to make the 7 list now that I got this out of the way.

Hey Renno, got some of your AA boys here too ....maybe you know some of them. Moates, Fox, Shindler, Martinez...to name a few.

Anywho.....once I get back though, I wont be playing as much as I did before. Kiddos had a talk with the 6 element and it appears they want more Daddy time, so I promised them that they would get more quality time. I miss playing after all this time being away, but damn the luck....I have to admit I miss the lil turds even more :D Hope you guys understand and hope it does not affect my being a member here. I do realize as well that I have not contributed since being away and hope to make up for that soon. See you guys soon!

Congrats on being almost done. Now hurry your ass back here ..lol

Fallen :) Don't worry to much. EA found A way to kill our favorite game. I hope it come's off life support by the time you come back.

<EMBED height=390 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=480 src=http://www.youtube.com/v/9jK-NcRmVcw?fs=1&hl=fr_FR&autoplay=1 allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always">
;B -

Do your thing, no worries on this end. We'll be here when you get time to play.

Will find out tomorrow once we get back to work....tell you what though, some of those guys are a real piece of work :D

Back