Full Ban List?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wheats

Hey TBG Team. Knowing your server is among the most popular in BF3, there are plenty of people you guys have banned for hacking and other related violations. Is there a way you can post a full list of these players (is it even possible?) This would help other servers ban them before getting into the game and ruining the fun for the real players trying to enjoy the game. Was just an idea, thank you for your viewing.
-TKC Team Member.

We don't share our ban list, sorry.

If you have a question on a player, you can certainly ask. The majority of our manual bans are racism/rule breaking.

It would help the BF3 community a lot as well as each server if we all shared banned hackers.

PBBans can't do it all. I encourage servers to stream to BF4DB.

He is referring to BF3, BF4DB doesn't work with BF3.

We arent posting our banlist publicly nor giving away IP addresses of others. Our banlist records it all in one line and honestly not going through each to see which one is for cheating and which one is not..sorry.

Alright. I suppose it's pointless to help ban hackers I find in our servers to such a poor community-based BF series clan. Thanks anyway.

Alright. I suppose it's pointless to help ban hackers I find in our servers to such a poor community-based BF series clan. Thanks anyway.

It's not pointless, we dont have the time to sniff through each ban log one at a time and decipher what was it for. Then removing their IP address.

If you only knew or experienced it, you would understand.

Want to know if we ban someone? Go to search function this website and type out the name, it will pop up. Majority of the cheaters have been reported on our website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back