GOP, circa 2012

Lex, you are in the military so you are at war. We have the economic drain of a war. We have the human toll of war (something sixer's brother and mine have been extremely active in helping the government and soldiers deal with this at VERY high levels, see Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency) We also have the foreign policy effects of war. But the country, as a whole, is not on a wartime footing. Now, back to the topic at hand, the candidates. . . .

I always like ron paul from the GOP, he gets to the point and says how it is. However i disagree with certain things (he is a bit too nice and therefore vulnerable).
But not sure why he never gets the votes.

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Anywho I lost my job because of two things. The "war" for the past 10 years and the economy tanking. When we started this "war" my former workplace slowed down. Because the military doesn't buy parts when we are at "war" for some odd reason. We had to cut down on over-time so we didn't get in the red. When the economy tanked. People stopped flying in which in turn the customers weren't not buying parts. So because of that they had a lay-off I was a part of.

80 percent of the parts were for commercial( Commercial jets, those huge generators etc.)
20 percent of the parts were military(Tanks, jets, helicopters and mobile artillery)

Back