Guy on our SDM server

Wow. I guess I need to update or upgrade my character to get some amazing kills like that. Anybody know if there are any specials running right now?

i was on , he was gay. running around point shot , head shot. homo with a gol no less he ran up to me and got a headshot.

to me his was questionable and i dont play bc2 enough to say, "ya his is a douchebag" or look up his stats.

Questionable? No. There's no doubt he's suddenly got an aimbot. I understand if some people don't play BC2, but those who do should know better. Get out the BAN HAMMMER!

ban_hammers.jpg

Funny thing is, I wasn't playing, I just randomly check that server when I know there isn't a TBG presence to see if some scores are askew. When I pulled it up last night, this guy was like 21 and 2nd place was 5 or so. Looked him up, and bingo. Also, if you ever see this fuck MoNSt3RVs2.1 - BFBC2 Stats feel free to ban his ass too. I may have mentioned him before, if so, apologies.

you can get into the nitty gritty and actually use a punkbuster command. pb_sv_banguid "32char pbguid" "playername" "IP" "Reason" only the guid has to be filled in but the rest is nice for future ref.

Back