Hello

Soldier4Real

Hey all, I've been playing on your servers lately and just wanted to stop by and say hi. You guys run some great servers and the competition is usually good. BTW your admins are top notch and pretty good at putting the haccusers in their place. See you guys around.

=DiG= Soldier4Real

What's the format for Sigs on your site?

*Edit*

Never mind I figured it out, sometimes I'm an idiot.

Hmm - DIG. I don't know why I have been going to your site a lot lately. Coincidence maybe. Hi!

Hye man glad to see you like our servers. Your welcome to join vent when ever man.

If you lost the vent info let me know and I can give it to you.

hey buddy hows it going glad u stopped by... welp army calls first call formation in 30mins.....
maybe see u later in the sky shooting down gunships

Hey soldier4real how ya doing bro. Thanks for the compliments they are much appreciated. Ill see ya online again i hope. Had some kick ass games playing with ya. Peace.

Great to see ya Solider4Real. Had a fun time with you gunning for me the other day. Talk to you soon, peace :D.

Hey Soldier, thanks for the kind words. You're a pleasure to have in our servers any time.

whats up soldier4real. See you around :)

meat get down and give me 50 ya bitch.

I just wanted to post this somehwere...

noobincoming.jpg

[quote1224107131=cjjeans]
I just wanted to post this somehwere...

noobincoming.jpg

[/quote1224107131]

Thanks for the welcome fellas. Oh and CJJeans, If I'm a noob with my 1500+ hours played then you with your 78 hours played must be off the Noob Chart :)

I guess BF 2 doesn't count?
I dont know... just wanted to post it somewhere.
Its about quality - not quantity. I have fun man!

Back