Heyy.

Sanjuro

Well, I am Sanjuro, I am probably becoming a regular on your guys server.
If you see me around I have the name sanjuro3456. 1000 points till Brig. General.
Berlin's my favorite map, especially for sniping, I can give you the best hiding spots there. :D
I wanted to App for you guys, because you have the best servers ever! But, I can't because I don't come near the 18+.
16 in March. :\
Just wanted to let you guys know I love the servers, and I hope to hang with some of you in-game, possibly on Vent, once I get a new mic. [Last one broke]

Hey Sanjuro, glad you like our servers and thank you for the kind words :D.

[quote1225572811=Soulzz]
Hey Sanjuro, glad you like our servers and thank you for the kind words :D.
[/quote1225572811]
You are welcome. :D
Just to get something out there, Pronunciation of Sanjuro = Sandjuryoh.
Underlined is letters to be taken out.

Anyways, Had alot of fun today on the servers. Looking forward to more time. There was one Hacker in Mixed City Maps, E.Hemmingway, Supposedily hes a known hacker.

Thanks Sanjuro for the comments. Its always good to hear comments like that about our servers and that people enjoy them. Myself am a sniper, 65th in the world with the zellar. We are aware of E.Hemmingway, but thanks for the heads up bro. We will ban him and do our best to keep the servers free of morons like that. Peace out.

Cool man, nice of you to drop by the kind words, we are glad to have dedicated players, please be sure to stop by often and maybe we can hook you up with some Vent stuff, in the Under 18 channels of course.

Btw 101 in the GS baby

~Rendezvous with Destiny! haha

The under 18 channels are basically any of the channels I'm not in. That can be two channels or one channel depending upon whether or not BoonRadio is online.

Thanks for stopping by bro. See ya on the field.
I love you boon.

By the way #46 with the zellar. LOL

Great to see your interest keep playing we arent going anywhere by the time your ready to join us you should be a game guru. good luck cya on the field.

Back