Howdy Howdy...howdyhowdyhowdy

Mr_Turkey_Town

I wanted to introduce myself as I'm new playing BF4 and on TBG servers. I usually like to play on your server that does "Operation Stormfire" And "Silk Road"

I'm a 23 year old male living in Nashville, TN (removed for your own privacy)

I like to play battlefield 4 mostly on maps that have lots of sand.

I play the "support" class and drop boxes of ammunition for both red and blue players alike.

I work at a local Jersey Mike's subs and if a customer is making me angry, I will double toast their sub and turn the bread into a brick.

I have a pet preying mantis named Kiwi. I recently ordered him a girlfriend and I'm going to call her Wiki.

I often wonder why people say "fight fire with fire". Do you people not know how fires work?

I look forward to telling more stories about myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to our website.

I took out some parts of your location in your post for your privacy. Careful with that :)

Thank for that information Matthew from the Bible. Apparently I can't disclose my full home address on the internet, but now I know that thanks to you.

I can remember being little and my father getting his prescription medication and then mixing it with alcohol and doing a "monkey dance".

You know what I like about Battlefield 4? The heterogeneity of it all. Jets, snipers, close quarters, ucavers. A flavor for everyone.

I also remember my father faking heart attacks several times, just to get a laugh. The last one we really thought he was faking.

You know what I like about TBG? You have specialized servers - water and sand maps. Nobody else does that.

Thank you for your service fellow battlefielders.

We also have Cows that kill people. With Moooooocavs.. So watch out.

Mooooooooooooo!
Hello my Bovine friend. One of my earliest memories is getting back late from a lake trip from our farm, which includes cows and equines.

When we were driving up, beyond the barb wired fence we saw a naked man running away in response to the lights from our car.

My father later told me found a shit covered condom out in the field.

So yes, let's talk about moo anything.

Back