I am getting kicked/banned by PB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballsyone

I keep getting gamehack ban #83019. Does anyone know what that means? My score definitely does not show I am a hacker. I have NEVER hacked in 21 years of gaming and I will NEVER hack. I sent a request to PB, evenbalance I think they call themselves, and no response. I thought maybe my computer was messed up because I started getting a hung vide card notice. So I just had my computer re-built and I try and play the game and I am getting the same kick/ban notice. I don't know what to do. Can anyone help please???

I would start by downloading punkbuster utility here ( https://www.evenbalance.com/pbsetup.php ) and Install it , then find your game and let it do it's update.

Then try joining a server again , Good luck

Unfortunately you're indeed banned for hacking in BF3 according to Punkbuster, Nothing TBG can do for you, you will have to take it up with PB .
https://www.pbbans.com/mbi-latest50-bf3-lfb41.html<br /mbi.php

You can attempt to appeal your ban near the top of that page is a Appeal link . give it a try

Last edited:
Thanks AEK!!!

I FINALLY got an auto response email from Even balance. So maybe this time they will see request. Last 2 attempts at requesting the unban I received no reply from them.

I am wondering if being my video card was malfunctioning maybe it gave PB some bad info. For about a month I kept getting "video card hung" notice and the game would quit. I have rebuilt a newer machine..... mother board, CPU, video card and 32 ram. 20191214_201927.jpg

Last edited:
If I can't get the ban lifted should I just delete my account at Origin and EA and start from scratch??? Obviously I'm not a hacker otherwise my score would be MUCH better than the pathetic score that is now. hahahaha

Dude I've had a false positive before and it fucking sucks! There is no solution but to start over. Have crappy stats clearly no hacks but happened just the same. Still don't know what caused it I built a new gaming rig and started over...

So start over by deleting my accounts with EA and Origin? Buy the games again and download?

Everything fresh uninstall all old shit. Run a cleaner on it and start over with a new game straight from EA and Origin. I didn't delete my old accounts becuz I have BF4 and 1 on that account that are still usable.

AEK, what's weird is that I was able to play bF4 the other night for a while but now when I log on it turns my computer all the way off on BF3 or BF4. I wasn't accused of hacking on BF4. So I'm confused as to what is going on. If I'm not banned from BF4 why is my machine crashing?

Last edited:
Check your power supply, looks like you need to blow out some of that collected dust, which could cause it to overheat and shutdown your computer suddenly or it may not be enough power for the newer video card.

Yeah, it's good. That's permanent dust!!! hehehehe Didn't change that or the sound card. Both are still hanging in there. That is the highest output power supply available. I think it's about 5 years old and being it is the highest it doesn't have to run at full capacity all the time. I'm sure it has contributed to it's longevity.

The crashing issue has to do with PB, I'm certain of it. Who died and made them judge, jury and executioner???

Now, I tried to play BF4 and the bad false positive has carried over to BF4 too. I guess I'm never playing BF3 or BF4 again.

If I download BF5 on this account will I be able to play it? I read that Punk Buster isn't involved with BF5. Is this true?

i remember having issue with my GPU not long ago, when I did the xfire.
game would just crash every time, pc would black screen or restart, or shut down.

What you CAN do is, reseat your Graphics card, and your ram sticks, make sure its all in right , nice and tight,
Go to your game and make sure you repair the game files before you play, try some other games that you have like maybe steam game or something like that.
You can also download HWINFO64 and watch what happens to your hardware when you play.
Last but not least , (probably should be first) - clean the dust with some compressed air!!
Let me know how you make out

Punk Buster is tyrannical in their way of doing business. I can't believe that EA would allow another company that they have no control over to prevent customers from using their product that they sold. I realize that some will just buy another account on EA thereby increasing sales and start a new account but I AM NOT A HACKER!!! Hackers have no reason to be pissed when PB bans them. They were hacking. They should have to re-buy the games they hacked. I WASN'T nor WILL I EVER hack. So, because of a false positive I am the one who is fucked. I am REALLY considering hiring a lawyer to investigate if there is any recourse I can pursue. Not for monetary reimbursement but under GENERAL PRINCIPLE! WHO THE FUCK ARE THEY TO JUST ARBITRARILY ISSUE OUT BANS WITHOUT ANY RECOURSE FROM THE ACCUSED? Are we living under a tyrannical regime?

I get it man I had to vent about this for awhile myself just start fresh and rock and roll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back