I need a new video card

Ballsyone

I need a new video card. I mostly play BF3. I am not playing as much lately. So I don't want to spend too much. I was thinking the RTX Super 2070. Anyone have that card? Recommendations please....

Not to sure what card you're upgrading from or what resolution you play at, but an EVGA RTX 2060 Super or EVGA RTX 2070 Super are both great cards. If you purchase at the EVGA web store, here's a discount code that will save you some bucks. Just apply it in your shopping cart. XX95PJN1T76IONP

FYI to everyone, that code is good on EVERYTHING at the EVGA store, even items already on sale. You'll get an extra 5 to 10 percent off your hardware, depending on what it is.

Just had my computer rebuilt. Kicks ass now except I am getting a PB ban #83019. I have no idea why. My score doesn't reflect that I am a hacker. I've reached out to PB, even balance I think they call themselves and I have filed 2 request for help but nothing. Any help would be appreciated.

Just had my computer rebuilt. Kicks ass now except I am getting a PB ban #83019. I have no idea why. My score doesn't reflect that I am a hacker. I've reached out to PB, even balance I think they call themselves and I have filed 2 request for help but nothing. Any help would be appreciated.
just to check this off the list, did you install PB when you installed battlefield 3 ??

Uhh, not at the exact same time but yes, it's installed. I finally received an auto response email from them this time. Hopefully I'll be up and running soon.

a lot of times PB errors means its not runing right, could be PBa and PBb in incoming firewall settings, you only need 1 of each, delete the duplicates

Back