"I won't buy Battlefield Hardline at launch, and neither should you"

2142 was the last good BF game inspite of all the crashes and exploits. They did a pretty bad job with their patches but teamwork was still great. The way squad works starting from bc2 is hilarious (i think)

So it better not be bitching about it now that we're not going to get it. Then we all end up getting it.

That game is a knock off of GTA. I just don't get it. How another new BF game can come out. That isn't 2143. Is it canned? Are they going to spring it on us or are they just going to shoot them self's in the foot?

I think hardline is a just a temp game until BF5 or something like Medal of honor. Either way it's all the same for me :)

Yea, I'm not into it at all. If everyone drops off of BF4 and it turns into a hackfest I'll have to go back to something else like WoW. Hopefully not though.

Fuck no! BF4 is it for me! Fuck their games. We need a new game franchise to change shit. Tired of Modern Warfare shit anyway. Love to see a WW1 game.

I always wanted to see a mmorg for the American civil war. Mmorg would allow for Regiments for are states and famous battlefields. I think that would be great.

Back