If I was straight...

FreshBakedCookie

The beautiful Judge Jeanine doing what she does best. =D

[video]http://video.foxnews.com/v/2335248124001/judge-jeanine-to-mother-of-jihadis-we-dont-want-you-here/?playlist_id=1621774019001[/video]

Their fucking bitch mother is insane. I agree, they should revoke her citizenship/perm. residency for her stupidity and badmouthing.

There's plenty of quality, highly educated people who have been waiting for years to take her place.

There's plenty of quality, highly educated people who have been waiting for years to take her place.

Obummer won't have any of that. Instead? Give amnesty to all those who decided to break the law and completely circumvent the immigration and naturalization process! Makes sense, right? =D

holey biased news batman. lets take quotes from a grieving mother out of context. (sons being asshats or not a mother still grieves)
reminds me of this: Do Racism, Conservatism, and Low I.Q. Go Hand in Hand? | Psychology Today
lets sink down and kill everyone who was not fortunate enough to be born here, seems like a good plan.
Maybe just the ones who want to do us harm? Baby steps, just like a liberal to be so intolerant. I keed I keed, totally out of line to call you a lib. Sorry.

Dammn, ive made a grave mistake, friends with all who used to be enemies, cant apply for asylum anymore.

I go by my definition, which not surprisingly describes what a liberal is in the USA. Big government, big taxing, big spending nanny that thinks America is destroying the world with it's self righteous nature hating god fearing backwards ass non-marxist uppity irresponsible gun crazy temporally displaced morally and intellectually inferior bigots. Conservatives only believe the first three things are true.

Back