In response to Bossman's ban

Space_Ace76

To be fair, this guy may be really good but he had 50 and 60 kills to 5 or 10 deaths. Second thing, he was very, very accurate with a shotgun, not just close up, but from across great distances. He is even more accurate with a pistol from long range.

He was never in a transport that I saw except once when he was on the platform over behind silo one and I was hidden behind the crates between silos one and three and he nailed me when I peaked around the corner to spot him. Let me say that again, I PEAKED and he killed me with a head shot. Everytime I seen him or battled him he was on the ground taking headshots, one shot kills- with me. Does he have an aimbot? I cant prove he does here to keep him banned.

As far as his attitude goes, without causing a huge stir in the forums, his attitude sucks ass and I know I could stomp his ass anyday with any Nintendo game. Oh, but Im sure he would use a gamegenie to get an upper hand.

His attitude was what warranted his ban, ultimately.

Thanks. Im just saying, I understand transport guns are very effective and can kill you fast, but there is no way he could have killed me when I peaked around the crate. It was an impossible shot.
He also was laying down at silo one facing away from me, I shot at him and somehow, could have been lag, he turned half way and got a head shot before he was even facing me.

I have a screen shot of the scores, but it is at the begining of a new game right before I banned him. He does have 22 kills to 1 death- but the games before his scores were tripple that.

he would of gotten unbanned eventually had he come in here nicely.

Well, he's permanently banned, so we wont be seeing anymore of him :).

Back