Jock_Mcnasty hacking...

Moose_epic

I dont know how to post his info but in COD server he was hacking for quit a while. i would like to know what it takes to get the information here to deal with this. it was around 7:30 eastern.

did anyone else notice that player? Footage would be perfect or more than 2 people agreeing with your statement.

I believe someone else reported this to me over Xfire. If I'm not mistaken, he's been banned.

are you sure it wasnt a mistake for headshot friday? or was he really hacking.

I dont know how to record in COD and that was part of what i was wondering. I suppose a search could tell me that.

While speccing, his gun trained on people through walls, firing automatically when in view, quick exact changes to shoot in several different directions when many oposing players in range. I have admined other games and reviewed many demos of hackers in them. This was blatant.

It was head shot friday but that wasn't the issue.

If someone could post a link to how to record a demo i would appreciate it.

How to record a Demo via Console Commands:

To access the console press the “~†key on your keyboard while in-game. Make sure console is enabled in the option menu before doing so.

1. Once the console is open type : /record (any name you want)

For example: /record aimbot

2. To stop recording open the console and type : /stoprecord

3. To playback a demo open the console and type : /demo aimbot.dm_2 (or whatever the file name is)

Call of Duty has the ability to record actual in game demos and standstill screen shots. These can be very useful especially if you suspect someone of cheating.

The demo files will be stored in the following location:

"C:\Program Files\Call of Duty\Main\Demo" or C:\Program Files\Call of Duty\Main\Screenshots" folders.

These demo files are only viewable inside Call of Duty but can be converted to AVI or MPG using some available utilities.

I've never tried it so good luck.

Back