Lack of Admin presence (Wake server)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lt.Dano

Hello there,

I pretty much exclusively play on your Wake Island 2142 server and I've been noticing an influx in hackers - so bad that I cannot bring myself to play while they're on the server. A couple of players that frequent the server are so blatantly obvious in their exploits that I just can't tolerate it. I'm not so much familiar with who's who here at TBC; although, I can't remember the last time I saw a TBC tagged player, much less an admin. So, my question is: are the admins out there, but under untagged aliases? If not, come play with us, please! :)

Thanks,

Dano

Hey Lt. Dano - you're right we should play Wake Island more, but we got the most rippin Suez game on the planet. getting names would help the cause and post in the "players to watch" thread. We are very proactive in having clean servers.

if you can let us know who they are we can easily take care of it without even being in the server. ;)

[quote1252022984=Lt.Dano]I can't remember the last time I saw a TBC tagged player...
[/quote1252022984]
I doubt you ever will either... and if you do, I dont think he/she could do much for you. 021
TBG

ill admit, i think i have played two rounds there. hopefully we can help you out.

[quote1252028473=x=FAST=x]
if you can let us know who they are we can easily take care of it without even being in the server. ;)
[/quote1252028473]

Not to be rude Fast, but he shouldnt have to worry about who's hacking or anything while playing. We should get on there more often.

i log on there from time to time under a different account and untagged.

Went there tagged last night, Fast was in game, but I think afk at the time. I did notice it was very lopsided and switched to spectate some guys on the other team. I then played a round with that team and decided they were just plain better than the others. Did kick several for ramming and had to warn a fighting commander. Will try to check in more often.

I'm actually here to report and post videos of hackers, and I want you guys to know I'm a frequent player on the server, and I'll try to keep fraps running to catch everyone I can. Being a clan leader myself, I understand it's hard to moderate the server when no one plays it, so I suggest looking into meeting some of the regulars and consider giving them power after a while. It sounds ludicrous, but I'm not saying to rush it either. If clan members dont use the sever to moderate, then simply make new ones. I understand you have a 18+ rule, and I won't get into what I think of that, but consider making supervisors out of regular players on the server.

That discussion was open and closed Tart, only TBG has admin on our servers. Thats the way it will always be. Just be sure to add us on your buddy list in game and shoot a pm when there is a problem. With as many of us as there are you should never have a problem getting a hold of someone, well except maybe around 5am EST.

I'm sorry, I can't agree. I'll do what I can myself to make up for what this clan fails to do for it's investment.

[quote1252073902=TartarusMkII]
I'm sorry, I can't agree. I'll do what I can myself to make up for what this clan fails to do for it's investment.
[/quote1252073902]

EDIT Cause I"m retarded, and Misunderstood what you mean't.

And I respect that they only want 18+ members. A lot of 18- people think that they have learned everything they need in life by time they hit 17. Shit I'm 28 and still learn new things everyday. Maturity comes with experience, not Intelligence.

If Wake had a better concept of play I would be on their more than Suez. The mission setup is confusing and chaotic.

yeah not a lot of fans for that map. Hopefully when we swap that map with blue pearl we'll hop in it more often ;)

[quote1252082568=Space_Ace76]
If Wake had a better concept of play I would be on their more than Suez. The mission setup is confusing and chaotic.
[/quote1252082568]

It's less linear than the other maps, which is a refreshing change from my previous favorite Minsk. Suez I find too predictable. It's much harder to play well at Wake.

It was nice seeing so many FATAL in there last night, and I saw one or two TBG as well. Had a tough couple of rounds that were a lot of fun.

[quote1252086821=RC_Rigdon]
[quote1252073902=TartarusMkII]
[/quote1252073902]

EDIT Cause I"m retarded, and Misunderstood what you mean't.

And I respect that they only want 18+ members. A lot of 18- people think that they have learned everything they need in life by time they hit 17. Shit I'm 28 and still learn new things everyday. Maturity comes with experience, not Intelligence.

[/quote1252086821]

Uh, what? No, I'm 17 and just spent 2 hours putting together a video, sorting through clips, to help keep the server fun- which is TBG's investment. It has nothing to do with maturity, it has to do with "I just did more work cleaning up the server than an admin has in a while". I've been sitting on that server getting played with by cheaters long before I decided to take the time to do that. I don't HAVE to play on your server, and I choose to. I've owned my own game development community for years, and I think about what I say before I give professional suggestions. If I didn't care and think it would really work, I would keep my mouth shut. I don't see you doing anything about kids with hacks.

So because you found a supposed cheater you have done more work than us lmfao. Yeah i rest my case.

We have a section called players to watch out for, for a reason, thats where you post your stuff about a specific player. Other than that your opinion doesn't mean shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back