leave of absense Looking for work

Brownstreaks

I have been unemployed since Oct 2008 just recently I was told I was not even qualified to pump gas and check oil levels at at for Penske. So you know what Fuck it I said I am leaving the family behind and heading out to the NYC/Long Island area to start up a new Landscape Construction Business. The Truck is loaded and I leave this Sunday. Cant Pump gas wtf I was a 2146 in the usmc (tank mechanic) and for 12 years I ran a Landscape construction/ garden center company I built that employed 20 people. Time to get off my ass:quit this baby sitting nonsense. Time to go big or go home.

go luck buddy, keep us posted. If you succeed with your business it will much more worth it than working for Penske

Good luck Brown. You'll do well I have faith in you, but I too must ask why NY of all places? Taxes are way to high there.

Fuck yeah Brown! Go get whats yours!
My self and a couple of guys from work are starting our own company also. We're all journeyman mechanics. Our shop rate is 112 bucks an hour and we see 35 of that.
Sick of seeing the owner of our company buying $180,000 boats and porsche panameras etc...He has 3 fucking boats for fuck sakes. Yesterday he tells me he wants me to work for him, for the rest of my career.
FUCK THAT! He's gonna shit a brick when we quit.

Good luck brown. There is a lot of money in that area and hope you succeed.

Back