Looking for the admin that did this.

Aily86

Hi!

I’d appreciate it if the admin responsible for that could contact me, either here or on Discord.

Tyvm!

Attachments

• DC7BDBB2-ABD0-4573-9B0E-4247589986AC.jpeg
    DC7BDBB2-ABD0-4573-9B0E-4247589986AC.jpeg
    44.3 KB · Views: 201
how can we even tell if its in our server, that message looks like it was premade, no screen shot either. plus the kill streak message is auto on our servers, no admin could do that.

how can we even tell if its in our server, that message looks like it was premade, no screen shot either. plus the kill streak message is auto on our servers, no admin could do that.
It was our forum.

Fair enough. Here you go.

Attachments

• 433763EE-7631-4775-A357-A58E2D26252B.png
    433763EE-7631-4775-A357-A58E2D26252B.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 174
Hi!

I’d appreciate it if the admin responsible for that could contact me, either here or on Discord.

Tyvm!
sorry thought it was in game, sorry someone has done that.

I think I remember your thread. I can look into making the adjustment to 7 or 10

I think I remember your thread. I can look into making the adjustment to 7 or 10
Sounds good. Thanks!

Btw, just out of curiosity, did you have to run a possible adjustment like that past anyone first?
Perhaps you’re the only one in charge of the servers, and/or the only one that can make an adjustment like that?

It’s not a significant change, so did not require much.

We are a communicative community otherwise, any significant change is always communicated with select individual or community members as a whole.

It’s not a significant change, so did not require much.

We are a communicative community otherwise, any significant change is always communicated with select individual or community members as a whole.
Ah, I understand, sounds good :)
Tyvm changing the criteria, Matt.

Back