Looking to buy GTX 970TI

TinderPlus

Hello, in the near future im going to be in need of a new graphics card. I was interested in the 1080 until i found out its basically going to cost me a arm and a leg for the thing with the Canadian Dollar so shit. so ive moved down to the GTX 970TI, I was wondering if anyone has one for sale (preferably my Canadian friends so i dont have to pay the difference between Canadian and American Currency)(which is expensive as fuck).

so if someone has one for sale, please message me.
Thanks!

I've been toying with the idea of selling my two gtx 970s to pick up a 1080. Haven't decided.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Take a look at one of these.
http://www.amazon.com/MSI-GAMING-GTX-970-100ME/dp/B00TPLKR7Q
I'm having good luck with mine.

Yeah, i would mine buying new but when you live in Canada and your dollar is 73 cents to the US 1 dollar. you get prices like this in Canada
7dbb5b90f451dcf03894a8a1f02616e4.png

Which REALLY FUCKING SUCK ASS!

I've been toying with the idea of selling my two gtx 970s to pick up a 1080. Haven't decided.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
Same, I have an EVGA 970 FTW card I could part with. Make an offer. It is basically a ti

Same, I have an EVGA 970 FTW card I could part with. Make an offer. It is basically a ti

Yep 2 970 FTW's here. Never overlocked, kept nice and cool. So hard to decide though.

I want a pair of 980TI's. It's a dream, just like winning over a million dollars is too

Spend the extra $$$ and go NVIDIA, also buy the absolute best one you can afford, this way you wont have to upgrade every year or two... just my opinion tho.

I'll be purchasing the 1080 probably before the end of the year and then I will be putting my GTX 970 SSC up for sale. I don't know if you can wait that long, but that's my plan.

Back