[DAYZ] Looking to try it out.

Chocolate_Ch3rry

Admin
Admin
Title kind of sums it up. I'm looking to try out DayZ and would like some help getting started. Thanks.

I'll be on a little later tonight, but we'll show you the ropes.

Flown by iRaven using Tapatalk.

I will play some dayz with ya. 1st watch lots of dayz youtube vids to get a grasp.

Yea, I've been watching videos of DayZ for a few years now. I watch a lot of Frankie's and Cottons videos. I've just never tried it. I logged in last night only to get shot in the head as I spawned. I mainly just need some help with the controls, The rest I'll learn over time, but I have a general grasp of the game from all the videos I've watched. I have school today after work, but Wednesday I'll be on after 4PM EST. So if you see me in TS just give me a shout.

wow, sad I didnt get the tag ;) I will be on tonight!

nice-try-but-you-still-fail.jpg

Fuck frankies videos they are garbage and way out dated as all he did was compare it to mod.. goldglove tv., Wobo, just to name some quality ones. Never watched any of cottons well maybe 1 like a yr ago.

I have videos. But they aren't really in depth. They are more for laughs between us really.

wha!? where r u fools! not getting shot by someone I see...

I would hit DayZ SA again but right now it just isn't my cup of tea. (i blame the hackers)

once they get more vehicles, things will be better. its difficult to get around but the experience is worth it IMO. You wanna see what humanity is really like? play DayZ

once they get more vehicles, things will be better. its difficult to get around but the experience is worth it IMO. You wanna see what humanity is really like? play DayZ

More vehicles does not equal less cheaters. This game does bring out the barbaric side of human nature.

Fuck frankies videos they are garbage and way out dated as all he did was compare it to mod.. goldglove tv., Wobo, just to name some quality ones. Never watched any of cottons well maybe 1 like a yr ago.

Frankies videos are just entertaining to me. I also enjoy Mr.Big, Lirik, and Fish tv. Everyone has their opinions.

I am up for it. I also may be reset. So we can all go around gearing up

I'm coming to the end of my second extended break from DayZ, every time I come back there are new really cool additions. The game has been in Alpha longer than BF4 for fucks sake, but it's an awful lot of fun if you're in the mood for it. Any idea how much bandwidth this game uses?

Back