Man finds $92,233,720,368,547,800 in his PayPal account

I would be a asshole and go buy like 2000 things off the dollar menu at McD's just to piss the workers off. LOL

So we should task someone to get the address of where Rain works and send it to the quadrillionaire.

...and his order would be any different from the thousands faggots who don't see the other thousand faggots who have paid but are waiting 30 minutes for their orders how?

Pro Tip, you see 12 people waiting around with no food, if you order 1 item its gonna take forever alright? Go ahead threaten to jump the counter. The moment you get across the bitch an Ulu will crack your skull and cut into your brain. Should that fail we have plenty more. We do requests such as the Manhattan McDonalds Beatdown. I do have the tool the fryer used in that. If you want it quick we do that too. Customer got speedy drive through service with a knife. Welcome to the hood bitch.

...and his order would be any different from the thousands faggots who don't see the other thousand faggots who have paid but are waiting 30 minutes for their orders how?

Pro Tip, you see 12 people waiting around with no food, if you order 1 item its gonna take forever alright? Go ahead threaten to jump the counter. The moment you get across the bitch an Ulu will crack your skull and cut into your brain. Should that fail we have plenty more. We do requests such as the Manhattan McDonalds Beatdown. I do have the tool the fryer used in that. If you want it quick we do that too. Customer got speedy drive through service with a knife. Welcome to the hood bitch.

Anchorman-well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

I would be a asshole and go buy like 2000 things off the dollar menu at McD's just to piss the workers off. LOL

I'm sure my credit card processor had lots of fun with the 50+ orders of that $0.01 best buy fuckup of metro: last night with soulzz... which unfortunately got cancelled.

Back