Miss you Guys

Supra

Its been a long time miss you guys, lost my way in the game but found a new life found God getting engaged in a month and getting married July 25th. I been traveling the world for work. TBG is always close to my heart and I never forget about you guys.

Hoping to play BF4 with you if im allowed, I don't care about admin or whatever I can just donate to the servers and be happy as your friend.

I'm so sorry about all the bad, I pray you see any good I may have been for you all

Your Friend..
Supra

ps. is soulzz still gay?

God Bless, and congrats on your pending engagement!

Good news Supra! Great to hear from you again.

Hope all is well supra. Congrats with the engagement and good luck with the wedding day, might be a little hectic and exciting at the same time. ;)

Hope all is well supra. Congrats with the engagement and good luck with the wedding day, might be a little hectic and exciting at the same time. ;)

Hey Mat!! You been seeing my pics on facebook!?

Its not horse face is it. You put makeup on horse face and are still fucking her aren't ya focker.

Sent from my Galaxy S2 powered by CyanogenMod 11(Android 4.4) using Tapatalk

Its not horse face is it. You put makeup on horse face and are still fucking her aren't ya focker.

Sent from my Galaxy S2 powered by CyanogenMod 11(Android 4.4) using Tapatalk

I need pics of Horse face to confirm this identity

You know what its been so long I forgot which face she had. It was troll face you know Mrs Personality.

Pic:
Shana.jpg

I've been keeping up with your FB pics, are you still in Japan?

Supra - Rain has access to all of our deepest, darkest secrets. Really, it is kind of frightening what he can dig up.
Stay out of trouble and make your life the best. Semper Fi.

Back