Moving this weekend

Irish

Retired Founder
Retired Founder
Hey guys,

My fiance and I are moving out of our apartment to our new house this weekend. I will be around, just not readily available for the next week or so. I took Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday next week to completely move everything over and clean the apartment. If you need me drop me a PM and I'll get back to you when I can.

See ya!

~Irish

I was unaware you and soulzz were engaged. Congrats! remember Sodomy may be illegal in some states like Recreational Marijuana. JK.:p

On a serious note. Congratulations on your engagement/marriage and home together. Nothing beats home but remember: a happy wife makes a happy home/life.

Thanks for being a great admin.

I was unaware you and soulzz were engaged. Congrats! remember Sodomy may be illegal in some states like Recreational Marijuana. JK.:p

On a serious note. Congratulations on your engagement/marriage and home together. Nothing beats home but remember: a happy wife makes a happy home/life.

Thanks for being a great admin.

Thank you so very much!

good luck friend....i hope she understands you are a gamer.....if we dont see you in a month we will know....or you could be fixing the house you now have to take care of.....ether way good luck

Congratulations on your new home. Be careful with the fridge, stove, and washer/dryer. Remember to use your legs when you're lifting, not your back. :)

31414-bro-do-you-even-gift-Nv81.jpeg

Last edited:
Back