New games for the holidays

Statistic68

Admin
Admin
It's that time of year again, and I can't find my old post. What new games are you guys excited about for the holiday season? I usually buy 2 or 3 games for the Christmas vacation time.

i got EA pro for 50 bucks for a year....so i can play anything in the line up.....have never played dead space 3 after loving the first 2, so right now i am replaying 1 will replay 2 so i can drop in to 3 remembering everything....other then that i picked up the new metro for 10 bucks and i am wanting to play it as people say its the best of the series....

i got EA pro for 50 bucks for a year....so i can play anything in the line up.....have never played dead space 3 after loving the first 2, so right now i am replaying 1 will replay 2 so i can drop in to 3 remembering everything....other then that i picked up the new metro for 10 bucks and i am wanting to play it as people say its the best of the series....
That looks like Fallout. Have you played the fallout games?

1000's hours in fallout with mods.....3 4 and new vegas.....new cali mod for new vegas is worth playing.....the miami mod for fallout 4 is also getting a ton of work but no where near as done as new cali....yeah i fucking love fallout

I've got quite the backlog to catch up on, plus GamePass has so many games, so nothing new to buy for me.

Planning to spend December on 2042, Halo Infinite, Ark, Forza Horizon 5, Satisfactory, and might re-start Shenmue 1 through 3.

I don't think any of this helped you with what to buy, though. :oops:

If you like RPG games try the Divinity Original Sin series (phenomenal co-op experience with a friend). Or, if you want to go old school: Baldur's Gate 1&2 / Planescape: Torment / Fallout 1&2. They still hold up well to this day if you can overlook the graphics and lack of voice acting.

If you like RPG games try the Divinity Original Sin series (phenomenal co-op experience with a friend). Or, if you want to go old school: Baldur's Gate 1&2 / Planescape: Torment / Fallout 1&2. They still hold up well to this day if you can overlook the graphics and lack of voice acting.
I love those games but I've played them all. I even have the BG3 but it's still early access and i'm waiting until they are done with it. I played Divinity 1 twice with my wife.

BTW I like allot of different types of games.. Strategy - I still play Civ5, RPG too many to count RDR2 was amazing I might play that again but be a bad guy this time, FPS, usually BF games now, cards - Hearthstone, RTS - I haven't found any good RTS game in quite some time but I think AOE4 came out? I'll have to check that but that might be a winner. I've lost track of RTS games in the last many years because I haven't hear of anything good. I like City builders, especially survival city builders. Last one of those I played was Frostpunk. Used to play MMO's, don't have that kind of time anymore. I don't know what kind of game you would call Diablo but loved all of those. Oh! and I like holding hands, and long walks on the beach..

Does anyone else have any suggestions? I have it on the grape vine that I'm going to be receiving some Steam gift cards soon.

Tarkov just wiped, if you like giving yourself brain aneurysms it's a great game for you

Maybe some Leisure Suit Larry - Wet Dreams would suffice!! I prefer Battlefield 2042!! lol

Back