Nice Clan

Massacred

Banned again? :D Renno ? :*(

I'll say what I said to fast in PM

I Like how you guys delete my post, close the topic, post your self, but don't let me respond.

I was in no way trying to start a flame war, my friend. Yes this my first occurrence, and quite outraged to say. Why? Guess what I was having a good day :D Than some admin having a bad

admin abuse

When an administrator in online games, message boards, or servers, misuse their power. Often by becoming power hungry and causing trouble just for their own amusement.

Person A (not Hacking): Kills the admin.
Admin: Gets angry.
Admin: Kicks person A from the server for "hacking"

Thats from urban dictionary just for some laughs. Which is what i tried to do with the matter in the first hand, is laugh it over, than your member decided to continue to abuse his powers.

Look i'm not trying to start anything here, I just found it outrageous and vicarious manner for a member to act as an representation of a clan. I've ran 4 clans/guilds and been somewhat of a leader in many other situations. I personally find it as the last thing a unit wants as a commonality of. I didn't come here to pick a bone, or start a flame war, I came here to bring this to the LEADERS of the clan's attention.

Simply put admin abuse is a piss poor representation for a clan, and I would personally not stand for it in your place, and from my understanding you guys won't either.

Please And Thank You! My Apologies! Have A Great Day!

Banned again? :D Renno ? :*(

I've ran 4 clans/guilds and been somewhat of a leader in many other situations. I personally find it as the last thing a unit wants as a commonality of.

ya rigth, what games ? what clans? what screen names? because i highly dont think so.

@Massacred dood i think you are a little off base here. I have been playing a lot with these guys and have had nothing but fun. Yah there have been some hard times given (that's what she said) about the fact i like to used shot guns and all but never been booted for stuff like you are claiming. Admins don't just ban cause you kill em a number of times im sorry just don't happen. I have got the better of Reno on some nights he has gotten the better of me on most night lol. The other night i got a nemesis pin on Arturo in a pretty quick time he didn't bitch moan complain nothing in fact he laughed and had a good time.

"I've ran 4 clans/guilds" What are the names of these "clans/guilds" you've ran? How many of those "clans/guilds" kicked you out of their "clans/guilds" for your asshattery or anal retentiveness?

Back