Planetside 2

TasteyPotato

BANNED
BANNED
Who is planning to play this beast of a game??

Just check out the ads!!

PlanetSide 2 Trailer -- Epic First Person Shooter! Get Your Beta On! - YouTube

PlanetSide 2 Exclusive Beta Walkthrough - YouTube

I've also managed to get into a pretty pro team for PS2. Here's their battlelogs so you can check them out.. One guy Filthy.. oh my
fiLthy-Rx - Battlelog / Battlefield 3

And others:

7-Teku - Battlelog / Battlefield 3
r-Teku - Battlelog / Battlefield 3
k-Teku - Battlelog / Battlefield 3

Before anyone gives me shit.. These are legit players and r-Teku and k-teku have stopped playing because they have been banned from most servers. r-Teku thinks he might have been auto banned on TBG because of his K/D ratio? Can anyone check for me?

I was to play in the Beta, but had to give up my key as I'm away my gaming rig for about two months :( I'm definitely getting it though come release.

I am definitely playing this, I am just waiting for a beta key! Is TBG going to make a platoon?

Finally two people who want to play it!

Why would you not want to play this game!? Sony are being absolutely amazing. They literally said if you have an idea, let us know and we will look into it

Planetside is the future!

Have you guys seen the weapon modding??

Lol they looked fishy to me too, but that's besides the point. I'm still curious if there will be enough of us playing the game to make a tbg platoon, or we would even want one.

No way..

I'm leaving TBG fuck this if that is your attitude. How dare you accuse my friends of cheating when you haven't even seen them play

This clan is or maybe just certain members is full of bullshit. I don't want to be part of this if you are just going to ban players because you think they are fishy.

No way..

I'm leaving TBG fuck this if that is your attitude. How dare you accuse my friends of cheating when you haven't even seen them play

This clan is or maybe just certain members is full of bullshit. I don't want to be part of this if you are just going to ban players because you think they are fishy.

Nothing legitimate about those stats.

moved my comment to other thread about leaving .
Planet side is fun tho i played the first one and hope to get in this beta

Back