Punkbusted

RangerJoes

Hey guys I tried to log into several servers (suez & Northern strike) today and just as I got loaded up I was Punkbusted. I had this only on TBG...Can someone unban me...I thought there were no issues ?
Thx, RJoes

sure ill remove it for now, but if anyone sees suspicious crap that IP will remain banned. It was banned not because you broke rules, it was banned for something else.

I have no idea why, I thought we had hashed out the kick I received from Boondokk...There wasn't anything else...
Thx, RJoes

I believe your IP may have switched to one that was previously on a region ban. We cleared it though ;).

It still isn't working on any TBG servers...Can you check for me please..?
Thx, RJoes

What's your IP when your not at work?

Well, I don't see you banned in the pbbans.dat -- It stores all the region bans and PBBans ban lists. Are you sure it's on ALL servers?

I tried 3 or 4 different ones...It only happens on TBG servers. Weird, it just boots me and says punkbuster. No reason

join our UK server so i can get your IP because it seems like you are not providing the correct IP.

83.222.232.12:17567

Connect to that server and let me know when you do. And provide the character name as well.

Back