Razer Tiamiat 7.1

DEATH

Razer Tiamat 7.1 - Analog Gaming Headset | Razer Online Store - sold out in about 2 minutes - rofl

ordered mine - did not have the $$$ but I did a sneaky thing - they offered a wire transfer option - so I locked in my order!! =D and since the products ships out on 3/7/12 Ill give them the payment in a few days and wah lah!!!

^_^ people are pissed though lol - shit sold out so fast and they've been waiting since august for one lawl...I did an F5 on the order page and the add to cart button showed up - got real lucky =).

Ill let you know how it is after I get it in about 2 weeks - I next day shipped the bitch.

Let us know for sure. Still will not be able to pry the Bose headset from hands. I say it's either Sennheiser or Bose for the top sound.

this headset is not about top sound its about gaming performance...its not meant to beat out those brands in overall sound quality just an fyi. =)

music will sound better overall on those brands you mentioned...these headsets are more to gain an advantage in games where sound plays a good part...for example BF3 supports 5.1 surround sound - these headsets will be able to help me predict enemy positioning better since I can also tweak each driver individually to my liking.

plus i bet these things will make me cry if i use em in skyrim....= D

if you bad, no headphones or mouse or keyboard or God wont help you, just a thought... :)

I agree killaser - but as many of you know...im not bad =o - its just another tool to help give me an advantage in games ^_^

I've used 5.1 headsets before. I really didn't see a huge difference between them and normal headphones. However, my hearing is also shit.

OK, so my headset is being shipped to my place and will be here around roughly 3pm est. I get home around 6:30pm est giving me a few hours of "testing" time. I never owned an epic headset and never had a decent sound card, now that I have both your going to hear a lot of "WOW" and "oooohs and ahhhs" from me tonight im sure lol... I will be excited and hopefully this headset delivers. If anyone is curious about the performance and wants some feedback ill try to be as technical as possible - I will be on BF3 which supports 5.1 and for an hour or two if I can skyrim which "apparently" supports 7.1 - if your wondering about purchasing this I recommend to be on tonight and ill let you know if it gets my approval.

Let us know for sure. Still will not be able to pry the Bose headset from hands. I say it's either Sennheiser or Bose for the top sound.

BOSE blows. Top SQ depends on what you like to listen to. I'm more than happy with my Beyerdynamics--though the biggest problem now is the added latency from the external DAC & headphone amp. I can see the needles rise a moment before the sound reaches me, so probably not good for competitive gaming. Great for music, though.

BOSE blows. Top SQ depends on what you like to listen to. I'm more than happy with my Beyerdynamics--though the biggest problem now is the added latency from the external DAC & headphone amp. I can see the needles rise a moment before the sound reaches me, so probably not good for competitive gaming. Great for music, though.

Senheiser is apparently the best "gaming" headset in terms of SQ and product quality at the moment... which was my next choice... - the Tiamat headset has yet to be consumer tested and being a "unique" item I personally can't wait to see what these bad boys can do... just like any other accessory it depends on you - you know what you like and you know what you want and need.

Back