Recent occurrence.

Jhjn

I play on a PC; GTX970 2G card ram, 16 G ram ; SSD drive. When i start play the game stops and starts rapidly. Broken up. ATT 75 /20 mbps service; ping to TBG 50-55.
It evens out after 5-10 minutes. ATT says it's not their fault, which i believe because it does not happen on other servers unless ping over 130+.
Any ideas why just on TBG or how to fix it?

It may be out of your control, use the tracert command in windows cmd window to server ip at bottom of page and look for the really slow hops.

A couple of years ago my ping was affected by the internet backbone provider around Atlanta after heavy flooding, it took 6 weeks to resolve.

first off no 970 is a 2gb card all are 4gb....and it has nothing to do with it dropping.....what this sounds like is connection problems between you and the server....as Alter has already pointed out there maybe nothing you can do about it.....

BUT here is what i would try....
1...download Ccleaner and run it along with the registry option in the program
2...download and run glary utilities
^^^both of these will clean out all cache files of everything on the computer including windows 10 itself....
3...download superantispyware and run it as well just to see if you have any malware

stay with the FREE versions of all of these.....all 3 have paid options so watch how you install them....
running these 3 may not fix anything with the server problems but they could help and will make your computer run better regardless.....

last.......DO NOT LOGIN TO THE SERVER FROM THE IN GAME BROWSER......for some reason as of late the in game browser has been crashing so stick with using the internet based BATTLE-LOG and if it asks to install a plug-in say YES.....

just throwing this out there, can you tether your phones connection? why dont you give that a try?
also- have you tried repairing game files, a lot of times the cvrashes are related to corrupted data. it has happeend to me couple of times

Back